Eclipse Surveillance offers High-Definition Transport Video ( HD-TVI ) which is the latest technology in HD Analog . HD-TVI products are capable in transmitting 0 latency 720p or even 1080p High definition video over normal coaxial cabling as much as 1600â€™ . HD-TVI Tri-brid recorders are appropriate for all analog , all HD-TVI surveillance cameras , and supported IP cameras , on every channel as well as in any kind of arrangement .
HD-TVI provides equivalent image resolution to alternative HD CCTV formats , an exceptional image , includes longer transmissions , as well as being the most accommodating method for video camera compatibility , hybrid functionality , and all round configurability .
HD-TVI Benefits & Features
- Capable of handling 960H Analog , 720p as well as 1080p HD-TVI surveillance cameras
- Broadcasts with 0 latency over normal coax cabling ( )
- Backwards compatible with with analog surveillance cameras as well as normal coaxial cabling
- Supports lengthier cable runs for long-distance installations â€“ as much as 1600â€™ over RG59 cabling
- Comes with digital zoom functions in both live and playback modes
- Tribrid recorders allow normal definition analog 960H , HD-TVI in both 720p & 1080p as well as supported network IP cameras
There are no products to list in this category.