This proximity card reader is designed for outdoor placement. The backlit keypad reacts to touch and gives the user a visible feedback.
Constructed of a tough aluminum alloy.
- indoor/outdoor design
- LED and audio indicators
- Metal case, touchpad keypad
- TTL serial output
- Built-in watchdog to prevent halting.
- WG port support for anti-pass-back
- 1024 users, 1200 event logs
- 2 sets of auto-open zone editing in stand-alone.
- 3 control modes for selecting, M4, M6 and M8.
- 3 access modes: card only, card or pin, card and pin
- 11 sets of time zone for various accessing.
- Software support for networking and time-attendance.
- Easily integrated with other Eclipse access control systems.